* Vacation is behind us, we've already spent a swamped day at work responding to the 50,000 emails that we got when we were away, good reason to do the first tidbits in three weeks.
* It has been 20,023 days since my reported birth, by my calculation and using my patented 938 day calendar, that should make me 21 years old by my calculations or 54 by these old antiquated calendar's. Woo Hoo I topped the 20,000 plateau
* It has been 5,238 days since I graduated from WVU, one of the two smartest decisions I have made in my life.
* 3,853 days ago Michelle and I went out for dinner and a movie, the night my changed for the better forever.
* 3,070 days ago I got down on one knee and proposed to Michelle, 4:00 in the morning right in the back yard.
* It was 2,600 days ago in front of our closest friends and family, Michelle and I became husband and wife.
* I have now lived 233 days longer than my Dad did, and I'm appreciating every minute of it.
* I have 4,816 days to go until I retire, give or take a few hundred days here or there, or at least start doing something else with my life other than working.
* The next Backyard brawl where we beat Pitt's ass in Football is only 1,453 days away. The Mountaineers beat Tennessee's butt this past weekend.
* There are 315 more days to go until Michelle and I celebrate our Eighth Wedding Anniversary together. We've been together about 10 1/2.
* There are 190 days until the next start of my favorite season, Spring 2019. Although I am happy that Football season is getting here.
* 137 more days until Groundhog Day, Phil has still been hanging around eating our Apples. I'm even tossing him some of my red delicious for him to eat.
* 97 more days to go until my Goodbye 2018 Blog is posted, the blog that is my last blog of the year and recaps the previous year. I'm down to double digit numbers.
* There are 90 more shopping days left until Christmas. It's time to start planning and start preparing.
* My next Anniversary of my 21st Birthday will be in 67 more days. I think this will be the 34th anniversary of that birthday using the antiquated calendar that most people use.
* I have written 5,389 blogs in what is now my 14 years of being a Blogger. Amazing I have stayed with it that long.
* No Drone flights this weekend, I'm slacking on that aspect of my flight time. I'm running out of season to fly. I'm such a slacker.
* I hate to mention this, but I do hate snow. sorry snowy weather is not my kind of weather.
* Would you believe that since my tidbits blog is the most time consuming of the week, I am actually writing this blog on September 10th? I've got every blog written up to and including this one by that date.
* Next trip I need to start preparing for my trip to Las Vegas in a few weeks. Gotta do a presentation on 3M Marker Balls that you place into the ground to track where utilities are located.
* I'll be off this coming weekend, but starting Monday I start another quarter for RTI and my time will be consumed for a while.
* Stay tuned for tomorrows blog, it will be the first one written around the time of publication since the weekend before my cruise...LOL
* I'm STILL converting some old VHS tapes to Digital Format for Trish. I really need to get back on this as I am such a procrastinator.
* Have yourselves a great day.
* Hi ho hi ho