Links

Thursday, September 20, 2018

Half Moon Cay

As Michelle and I are off for a weeks vacation cruising in the Atlantic Ocean I'm going to write a series of absentee blog posts relevant to what we are doing that day. There are two deck cams on the Pride, the Bridge and the Aft where you can watch to see if you see us. Watch the Forward Cam as that is where the ice cream machines are that I tend to find.

Today we will visit our Second Port of Call, but this is my favorite port of call that we visit. Probably my most favorite place I have ever been to in the world. Today is Half Moon Cay, Carnival's Private Island that they own.

We'll tender onto the island this morning and spend the day on the Island. They will have a nice big feast for us on the island. We'll be snorkeling once again in the morning and chasing wild chickens in the afternoon.

No comments: