Links

Sunday, September 02, 2018

Sunday Morning Ramblings

Here I sit on a quiet Sunday Morning, I'm up a little early watching some replays of a few football games from yesterday and collecting my thoughts on the day.

I traveled yesterday for work, but I am going to be off today and we are going to be firing up the smoker here in a few hours. Michelle went to Harry's yesterday and got a nice pork butt that she rubbed and has sitting in the fridge. Hayley and Tyler are coming over for dinner as is Trish and Layla are coming over as well. It's going to be a good day.

Well the Mountaineers started their season off yesterday with a 40-17 win against the Tennessee Volunteers yesterday in Charlotte, North Carolina. Will Grier threw for 429 yards and 5 Touchdowns in his own hometown against the Vols. There were a lot of questions that I had going into yesterdays matchup, mainly the defense but they more than seemed up to the task and have a few disruptors and playmakers playing on the Defensive side of the ball.

One thing I may need to do in the very near future is start writing a lot of blogs to cover the time that we are away on our cruise. Two weeks from today we will be getting on the Carnival Pride once again and heading to the Eastern Caribbean, can';t get here soon enough is all I can say. '

Have yourselves a great day.

No comments: