Links

Wednesday, September 05, 2018

Hump Day

Well we are already at Wednesday, so I guess that still means that when we approach the noon time hour it will be all downhill working towards another fun filled weekend. Something tells me next week will not be this smooth as we are awaiting vacation.

There is some good news to report, I do now finally and officially have all of my Vacation Blogs written. Everything from Saturday the 15th clear through Monday the 24th has been pre-written so that my blog does in fact post every day. They will post around 6:00 AM each day of the cruise. On the cruise we have a Social Media Internet Package so we will be posting many of our vacation pictures to Facebook and possibly doing a little live streaming from the ship.

My quarter for RTI has wound down, I may go out once or twice more before we leave, but that all depends at this point. I'm just ready to begin another quarter and get started again. I'm not sure where I will be working this coming quarter, but something tells me it will be closer than the last couple of years when I was going from Fairview to Terra Alta.

Have yourselves a great day today, change the world.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: