* The first Daylight Savings time Monday has now passed, and I was one of those people who slept in because I don't use an alarm clock. Time for a Tidbits.
* I know you guys have missed this count, it has been 19,462 wonderful days since my birth, I'm lucky each week that that number increases.
* There have been 4,685 days that have gone by since I Graduated from WVU, second best decision I have ever made in my life.
* It was 3,286 days ago that Michelle and I went out on our very first date together, it was the movie 10,000 BC. Tomorrow will be the 9 year anniversary of that first date.
* It has been 2,510 days since I proposed marriage to my wonderful wife, I enjoy each and every day that I get to spend with her, even if it is for only a few minutes.
* We are in day 2,047 of Marriage, we're still going strong, she is my everything.
* I have about 5,375 or so days to go until my retirement giving the current rules for retirement give or take a few hundred here or there and depending on how I feel.
* There are only 2,013 days to go until the Backyard Brawl in football takes the field once again. It's getting closer bit by bit.
* My buddy Phil the Groundhog takes center stage in 325 more days when he forecasts the weather on Ground Hogs Day. I think Mother Nature however is inserting her will as we speak.
* I have 292 more days to go until my Goodbye 2017 blog is written. That is the blog that I do at the end of the year that is based upon what I write here on this blog.
* There are 286 more shopping days left to go until Christmas 2017, never too early to start planning.
* There are but a mere 262 more days to go until I celebrate yet another anniversary of my 21st Birthday.
* There are 207 more days to go until we once again attend the Springs Festival, weather permitting of course.
* Our next cruise is 180 days away, hopefully all goes better than planned unlike last year when we missed a port.
* There are only 145 more days to go until Michelle and I celebrate our Sixth Wedding Anniversary together. I am the luckiest man in the world, but I think I've expressed that more than once here.
* In 128 more days Michelle and I will be attending WV Mountainfest. Already have our tickets for this years events.
* There are 110 more days to go until our 2017 Friends and Family Picnic.
* There are 102 more days to go until Calvin and Jeanetta's Wedding next June, she has put together this very informative website for everyone to use. I need to start thinking about what hotel we will be staying in.
* My favorite season of the year is a mere 6 days away when Spring 2017 finally arrives. I'm ready for the warm weather, the birds a singing and and the smells of springtime.
* This is my 4,789th blog that I have written for George's Journal in the now 12+ years that I have been writing it. One has to question sometimes if the redundancy is starting to wear on me.
* No work yest this year on the Hall Family Tree, I have been slacking on keeping up with it this year I will readily admit. I haven't done any work to it this fall.
* Once again nothing new on the brother search, the DNA tests returned a few second cousins and beyond, but nothing close to a brother. I'm beginning to give up any sense of hope that he is alive or if he is that he is looking.
* Still no baby yet on the Giraffe Cam, I know Michelle has been eagerly awaiting its arrival. It's been a couple of weeks now since she started watching it and still no baby. There are 40,000 people streaming that camera at any time and they have raised over $50,000 for April's care from the cam.
* With longer days now upon us, now it may be time to start hitting the trails and get some of this excess weight off for the Spring ans Summer. I tend to hibernate and eat too many carbs in the winter months.
* The NCAA Basketball tournament starts this week. WVU is a #4 seed and will take on Bucknell on Thursday in their first round game.
* Have I ever mentioned that I hate snow?
* Have yourselves a great day and make the very most of it.
* Hi ho hi ho