* Monday is now behind us and I finally had my first cookout of the season last night, can't think of a better reason to do a tidbits.
* I know you guys have missed this count, it has been 19,455 wonderful days since my birth, I'm lucky each week that that number increases.
* There have been 4,678 days that have gone by since I Graduated from WVU, now if we can just get this current class out of here like they are this week for Spring Break, I'll be happy.
* It was 3,279 days ago that Michelle and I went out on our very first date together, it was the movie 10,000 BC and there will be a quiz on this next week.
* It has been 2,503 days since I proposed marriage to my wonderful wife, I enjoy each and every day that I get to spend with her, even if it is for only a few minutes.
* We are in day 2,040 of Marriage, we're still going strong, she is my everything.
* I have about 5,382 or so days to go until my retirement giving the current rules for retirement give or take a few hundred here or there and depending on how I feel.
* There are only 2,020 days to go until the Backyard Brawl in football takes the field once again. We're kicking some Panther tail.
* My buddy Phil the Groundhog takes center stage in 333 more days when he forecasts the weather on Ground Hogs Day. Damn rat did not do me any favors this year.
* I have 299 more days to go until my Goodbye 2017 blog is written, that is my annual recall the year by what is posted in my blog blog.
* There are 297 more shopping days left to go until Christmas 2017, never too early to start planning.
* There are but a mere 269 more days to go until I celebrate yet another anniversary of my 21st Birthday.
* There are 214 more days to go until we once again attend the Springs Festival, weather permitting of course.
* Our next cruise is 187 days away, hopefully all goes better than planned unlike last year when we missed a port.
* There are only 160 more days to go until Michelle and I celebrate our Sixth Wedding Anniversary together. I am the luckiest man in the world, but I think I've expressed that more than once here.
* In 135 more days Michelle and I will be attending WV Mountainfest. Already have our tickets for this years events.
* There are 117 more days to go until our 2017 Friends and Family Picnic.
* There are 109 more days to go until Calvin and Jeanetta's Wedding next June, she has put together this very informative website for everyone to use. I need to start thinking about what hotel we will be staying in.
* My favorite season of the year is a mere 13 days away when Spring 2017 finally arrives. I'm ready for the warm weather, the birds a singing and and the smells of springtime.
* In 5 more days, we will set the clocks ahead an hour as the start of Daylight Savings time will be upon us. Come on Spring.
* This is my 4,782nd blog that I have written for George's Journal in the now 12+ years that I have been writing it. One has to question sometimes if the redundancy is starting to wear on me.
* No work yest this year on the Hall Family Tree, I have been slacking on keeping up with it this year I will readily admit. I haven't done any work to it this fall.
* Once again nothing new on the brother search, the DNA tests returned a few second cousins and beyond, but nothing close to a brother. I'm beginning to give up any sense of hope that he is alive or if he is that he is looking.
* Still no baby yet on the Giraffe Cam, I know Michelle has been eagerly awaiting its arrival. It's been a couple of weeks now since she started watching it and still no baby.
* I'm really getting excited as my favorite season is getting closer and closer. I'm not one for short days and the cold winter months, I'm one for warm days that are longer. Days when a good softball game is always right around the corner.
* May try getting together with Gary this coming weekend, I haven't seen him in forever and would love to see him.
* Have yourselves a great day and make the very most of it.
* Hi ho hi ho