* It's Spring, I don't need any better reason to do a tidbits.
* I know you guys have missed this count, it has been 19,469 wonderful days since my birth, I'm lucky each week that that number increases.
* There have been 4,692 days that have gone by since I Graduated from WVU, second best decision I have ever made in my life.
* It was 3,293 days ago that Michelle and I went out on our very first date together, it was the movie 10,000 BC. Tomorrow will be the 9 year anniversary of that first date.
* It has been 2,517 days since I proposed marriage to my wonderful wife, I enjoy each and every day that I get to spend with her, even if it is for only a few minutes.
* We are in day 2,054 of Marriage, we're still going strong, she is my everything.
* I have about 5,368 or so days to go until my retirement giving the current rules for retirement give or take a few hundred here or there and depending on how I feel.
* There are only 2,007 days to go until the Backyard Brawl in football takes the field once again. It's getting closer bit by bit.
* My buddy Phil the Groundhog takes center stage in 318 more days when he forecasts the weather on Ground Hogs Day. I think Mother Nature however is inserting her will as we speak.
* I have 285 more days to go until my Goodbye 2017 blog is written. That is the blog that I do at the end of the year that is based upon what I write here on this blog.
* There are 279 more shopping days left to go until Christmas 2017, never too early to start planning.
* There are but a mere 255 more days to go until I celebrate yet another anniversary of my 21st Birthday, or something close to that. I think my ages rounds out to about 21.
* There are 200 more days to go until we once again attend the Springs Festival, weather permitting of course.
* Our next cruise is 173 days away, hopefully all goes better than planned unlike last year when we missed a port.
* There are only 138 more days to go until Michelle and I celebrate our Sixth Wedding Anniversary together. I am the luckiest man in the world, but I think I've expressed that more than once here.
* In 121 more days Michelle and I will be attending WV Mountainfest. Already have our tickets for this years events. Going to go see George Thorogood and maybe even Hank Williams Jr
* There are 103 more days to go until our 2017 Friends and Family Picnic.
* There are 95 more days to go until Calvin and Jeanetta's Wedding next June, she has put together this very informative website for everyone to use. I need to start thinking about what hotel we will be staying in.
* It's just a mere 92 days away when Summer 2017 arrives.
* This is my 4,797th blog that I have written for George's Journal in the now 12+ years that I have been writing it. One has to question sometimes if the redundancy is starting to wear on me.
* No work yest this year on the Hall Family Tree, I have been slacking on keeping up with it this year I will readily admit. I haven't done any work to it this fall.
* Once again nothing new on the brother search, the DNA tests returned a few second cousins and beyond, but nothing close to a brother. I'm beginning to give up any sense of hope that he is alive or if he is that he is looking.
* Still no baby yet on the Giraffe Cam, I know Michelle has been eagerly awaiting its arrival. I still think April is lying to Oliver to keep him, she's not pregnant.
* We have set the dates for our 35th High School Class reunion, it will be July 28th and 29th of this year.
* The NCAA Basketball tournament continues this week, WVU is on to the Sweet 16 this Thursday against #1 seed and the #2 team in the country when they take on Gonzaga.
* Have I ever mentioned that I love Spring!!!
* Have yourselves a great day and make the very most of it.
* Hi ho hi ho