* Michelle has now finished her first official day of employment with Mepco, sounds like a great time to do a tidbits.
* I know you guys have missed this count, it has been 19,476 wonderful days since my birth, I sometimes feel older than 21.
* There have been 4,699 days that have gone by since I Graduated from WVU, second best decision I have ever made in my life.
* It was 3,300 days ago that Michelle and I went out on our very first date together, it's amazing how far we have both come since that first fateful night.
* It has been 2,524 days since I proposed marriage to a very wonderful woman, did it at 4:00 AM out on the back yard.
* We are in day 2,061 of Marriage, she must like me as she has kept me around.
* I have about 5,361 or so days to go until my retirement giving the current rules for retirement give or take a few hundred here or there and depending on how I feel.
* There are only 1,999 days to go until the Backyard Brawl in football takes the field once again. I want to kick some Panther butt!!!!!
* My buddy Phil the Groundhog takes center stage in 311 more days when he forecasts the weather on Ground Hogs Day. I think Mother Nature however is inserting her will as we speak.
* I have 278 more days to go until my Goodbye 2017 blog is written. That is the blog that I do at the end of the year that is based upon what I write here on this blog.
* There are 271 more shopping days left to go until Christmas 2017, never too early to start planning.
* There are but a mere 248 more days to go until I celebrate yet another anniversary of my 21st Birthday, or something close to that. I think my ages rounds out to about 21.
* There are 193 more days to go until we once again attend the Springs Festival, weather permitting of course.
* Our next cruise is 166 days away, we just booked our hotel for the trip. We'll be staying at the same one we stayed at last year. We determined which hotel by simply asking ourselves if we wanted to eat at Bubba Gump's or Guy Fieri's Restaurant. Guy won as we are staying beside Caesars in Baltimore. Hopefully I can actually win a little money this year.
* There are only 131 more days to go until Michelle and I celebrate our Sixth Wedding Anniversary together.
* In 114 more days Michelle and I will be attending WV Mountainfest. Already have our tickets for this years events. Going to go see George Thorogood and maybe even Hank Williams Jr.
* There are 103 more days to go until our 2017 Friends and Family Picnic.
* There are 88 more days to go until Calvin and Jeanetta's Wedding next June, I really need to get my RSVP in and book our hotel for that. Their very informative website.
* It's just a mere 85 days away when Summer 2017 arrives.
* This is my 4,806th blog that I have written for George's Journal in the now 12 1/2 + years that I have been writing it. That is a lot of thoughts, a lot of history and a lot of me.
* No work yest this year on the Hall Family Tree. This has not been a productive year for it at all on my end.
* Once again nothing new on the brother search, I am keeping the hope and faith, but I'm not finding the first trace of his existence anywhere.
* Still no baby yet on the Giraffe Cam, I know Michelle has been eagerly awaiting its arrival. I still think April is lying to Oliver to keep him, she's not pregnant.
* We have set the dates for our 35th High School Class reunion, it will be July 28th and 29th of this year.
* I did purchase a new firearm this past weekend, I bought a Sig Sauer P320C
* Have I ever mentioned that I love Spring!!!
* Have yourselves a great day and make the very most of it.
* Hi ho hi ho