* Well that dreaded thing called Monday is now once again behind us, now it's time to start concentrating on a Tuesday, can't think of a better reason to do a tidbits.
* It has been 19,007 days since my birth, using the 905 calendar that puts me at about 21 years old and about right.
* It has been 4,230 days since I graduated from WVU.
* 2,831 days ago I made a second attempt to take a very special lady out on our very first date, this time she did not stand me up...lol
* It was 2,055 days ago that I got down on one knee in the early AM and proposed marriage to this wonderful woman.
* 1,592 days ago in front of our closest family and friends Michelle and I had a little thing we called a wedding.
* I have about 5,830 days to go until I retire, give or take a couple hundred here or there obviously.
* Well it didn't work out in the Bowl game this year, so we have 2,468 days to go until WVU vs Pitt in Football. Yes Panthers we are counting the days until we whoop up on that ass.
* I have around 352 more days to go until we celebrate another anniversary of my 21st Birthday, or until I have to make a revision on the 905 day calendar.
* here are only 291 more days to go until the Springs Festival, we missed it last year due to the rainy weather.
* There are only 271 more days to go until Cruise 2016!!!
* Michelle and I have 235 days to go until we celebrate our Fifth Wedding Anniversary.
* Phil will have his day in 49 days as we celebrate Ground Hogs Day. However with the weather we are having, not so sure Phil will be significant this year.
* I have 16 days to go until my Goodbye 2015 blog is written. I need to at least start formatting that very soon.
* There are only 10 more shopping days left until Christmas. It's creeping up on everyone quicker and quicker.
* I have written a total of 4,294 blogs for George's Journal in the 11+ years since I started writing it.
* Nothing new on the Brother Search this week, not giving up but pretty much at a dead end for now.
* The Hall Family Tree now currently has 281 people in it and still growing. It's amazing to me how far back we are able to trace some of this information.
* We had a great time this weekend traveling to Ohio for the inlaws Christmas Celebration. We managed to grab a couple hundred pictures, Chad was taking pictures of everything. I did put the significant ones up on Facebook.
* My niece Amy did a great photoshoot for Moke and Ang's upcoming baby. I think she did a great job as usual. She has a wonderful Photographer's eye. You either have it or you don't she does.
* Congratulations to my Brother Gary and his Girlfriend Tonya, they just celebrated their first year together.
* Michelle has ordered the Hot Sausage for Christmas Eve. It's been a long time Hall Tradition of having Hot Sausage Hoagies on Christmas Eve. My Dad and jean started it, My grandparents did not do this, and Michelle and I have just moved it to another level by changing the style in which it is cooked.
* I love this weather, not sure if I have ever mentioned it here before but I hate Snow.
* Have yourselves a great day
* Hi ho hi ho