Links

Monday, December 28, 2015

Monday

Well I almost forgot to write this blog...lol. Like I said I am on vacation this week to burn down a few vacation days before the end of the year. As everyone knows I pre-write my blogs during the week and write live blogs on Weekends.

What to do today, well probably some work on the blog for the rest of the year. I am probably going to do a little bit of work on the Hall family tree to see what I can fill in and add additional information for it. May even do a little long overdue picture scanning that I have put off for a little too long. There are a few things I would like to do this week that I have put off.

Yesterday was a lazy day, but a Sad day. the Pittsburgh Steelers went from controlling their own playoff destiny to laying a big goose egg in losing to Baltimore for the second time this season 17-20. The game may have ended Pittsburgh's post season plans and next week may be the end of the season do to this big disappointment.

Michelle is back to work today after a nice long and relaxing Holiday weekend. I'll try not to bug her too many times today...lol

Have yourselves a great day.

No comments: