Links

Thursday, December 31, 2015

Goodbye 2015 Photo Flashback Thursday



I'm going to write my last regular blog of the year and reflect back to the most meaningful picture to me in 2015. No looking back through 31,000+ pictures to find that lost moment in time, my special moment was very recent and easy to remember.

All I will say is last year at this time I would never have imagined that this picture would ever have been possible. Idiotic family feuds and some other things outside of our control were preventing this picture from ever happening. We tried to make it happen in the Summer time, but we had to photoshop one of us in as we could not all be at the same place at the same time.

These are my siblings, a picture of just the five of us has happened in 1978 for the first time, I think 1989 at my Sister Pam's Wedding, 1999 at our Father's funeral, 2007 at Christmas and I think 2009 at my Niece Amy's wedding and this year at Christmas Eve.

I have put together a collage of the 70's, 80's, 90's 00's and 10's pictures below.





My Goodbye 2015 Blog will post later this morning. See you in 2016

No comments: