Links

Sunday, December 20, 2015

Sunday Morning Rambling

Here I sit in a quiet household, scratch that Fin is chasing Sophie through the house. I'm still up early watching Licensed to Drive on HBO and collecting my thoughts for the day. Sammy and Yoda Claus are sitting on the other side of the room relaxing together and hanging out, I think they may be up to something later today.

Got my Christmas Shopping done yesterday, I did get an early, early start and then met up with Michelle later on to finish it up. I think she has a few small things to pick up, but other than that everything is done and in place. Now it's just a matter of the wrapping and the organizing.

I left early yesterday morning and we had our first covering of that dreaded White Stuff on the ground, I'm  not sure if I have ever mentioned this before, because I tend to not speak of weather related issues, but I kind of do not like snow. It's not my favorite thing in the world, you could almost say that I Hate Snow. The roads especially around the Coliseum yesterday morning were nothing but an apparent sheet of ice. Now if I were about 16 years sold and had a VW Bug with bald tires and a big parking lot to insure that I wouldn't do any damage, then I may have a different viewpoint of it all.

Today's plans are simply do our weekly shopping. We have our Hot Sausage and a big ham for Christmas Eve already, now it's just a matter of filling in the weeks menu and replacing the perishables that we replace on a weekly basis. The Steelers play the late afternoon game today, so unless I can convince my wife to go see Star Wars with me today, it's going to be a pretty uneventful day.

Have a great day.

1 comment:

Manish Batra said...

Hey, very nice site. I came across this on Google, and I am stoked that I did. I will definitely be coming back here more often. Wish I could add to the conversation and bring a bit more to the table, but am just taking in as much info as I can at the moment. Thanks for sharing.
Light Wheelchair

Keep Posting:)