Links

Wednesday, December 02, 2015

Hump Day

Sammy Breaks Bowl
Well that's two days down, now all we have to do is get up and over this dreaded noon time hump and it will be all downhill as we work towards another weekend. Friday Eve is just over the horizon.

First of all just in case I missed anyone yesterday, Thank you for all of the Birthday wishes. It was nice to interact with so many people that it was a little over whelming. If I missed saying thank you to you for the birthday wishes, it was not intentional and I extend a big thank you to all the well wishers. In 2014 I got 209 Birthday Wishes I had to say Thank You for, this year that number is 234. Thank God for Copy and Paste...lol

 Well Sammy the Elf on the shelf made good on his promise of a rein of terror if I said I Hate Snow in my Blog, which I did yesterday. I guess that this was just his way to remind me that this is the season for snow and Santa needs snow. Notice the smile on Sammy's face? As if to tell me that he was not the one who followed through on his threat. I guess you play with fire, or in this case Sammy, you get exactly what was promised. I still hate snow, that will never change no matter what Sammy tries to do.

My wonderful wife Michelle showed me a site yesterday to do historical vital record searches in West Virginia. I was actually verifying so much stuff Monday night through Birth, Marriage and Death records that I managed to get quite a few updates done to the Family Tree and have the documentation to support many entries. If I could find a site like this for Pennsylvania that would be quite awesome and very much appreciated.

Have yourselves a great day today.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: