Links

Friday, December 04, 2015

Happy Birthday Kim SanJulian

I would like to take this opportunity to wish my sister Kim a very Happy Birthday today. I am exactly 1 year, 4 days 3 hours and 56 Minutes older than her, so this puts my calculations on her at age about 20 years old, give or take a few years here or there of course.

Kim is a wonderful sister and one who is very accomplished in both her life and career, as she just recently finished up her PMP Certification at work. Not exactly an easy task and one that she should be quite proud of.

I'm not sure what Robert has planned for Kim this evening, my wild guess not knowing at the time of me writing this is dinner at Minards will be on her agenda sometime this weekend, of course that is simply a guess on my part.

If you see Kim today make sure that you take a little bit of time out and wish her a Happy Birthday today.

Happy Birthday Kim

No comments: