Links

Thursday, August 20, 2015

Photo Flashback Thursday



Once a week I like to take a little bit of time out, time to look through all of the pictures that I have either taken with a camera, scanned or just plain stolen off of the internet through the years. Little lost moments in time that I like to post up and briefly relive here for everyone. Sometimes this is a pretty easy task, and sometimes you do struggle in finding something to talk about, it's always a whole lot of fun regardless.

This weeks picture takes us all back to a happier time, and by happier I mean I was skinnier, had hair and taller than my brother Gary. This was a picnic we had at Grandma Halls, and I would put the time period at around the summer of 1978, judging by my attire that I was wearing since everything was Elvis Presley that summer, who had just died the previous summer.

This was also the day that the first group picture of all of my siblings was taken. Same clothes and the same background of our old garage in the background. The house is gone now and on the other side of where that garage once stood is now a Starbucks Coffee Shop. It seems like only yesterday when everyone with the exception of my Grandpa Hall (who died the year earlier) was still around and everyone had came together as a huge family unit (meaning all my siblings and cousins) were there.

Have a Great Day

Hi ho hi ho


No comments: