Links

Saturday, August 29, 2015

Saturday Morning Ramblings

Here I sit on a quiet in a quiet household once again, I'm the first one to recover from that losing battle with that dreaded Sandman last night and I'm up watching the movie Career Opportunities and collecting my thoughts for the day.

Yesterday Michelle decided on a dress that she is going to wear for formal night this year on our cruise, so we went up last night and found a color coordinated shirt and tie to try to match up to it for our pictures on this year.

She also get herself a new refreshing hairstyle yesterday, she was getting a little tired of all that longer hair that took forever to manage and got herself a shorter hairdo. I think she looks very hot with the new look, but I'm also a little biased and love her to death.

Today is the big Slide the City event that we have been hearing about all summer long. My guess is that this is going to be a large and very heavily attended event today, so I'll do my best to avoid Mylan Park today..lol

No major plans for the day, but that does not necessarily mean that we won't get into anything, because knowing us we will always find something to do somewhere.

Have yourselves a great day.


No comments: