* Well that dreaded and dreary day of the week that we all hate so much is now behind us ans we are looking ahead towards a Tuesday. Still can't think of a better reason to do a tidbits.
* It has been 18,888 days since my birth, I consider myself lucky for each one that I have lived and fortunate for each new one that I get to experience.
* Since yesterday was the first day of classes at WVU, I am reminded that it has been 4,111 days since my Academic career completed with my graduation from WVU.
* It has been 2,712 since mine and Michelle's first date, a day that changed both of our lives for the better.
* 1,936 days ago I got down on one knee and proposed marriage to Michelle.
* There was a nice party and feast 1,473 days ago at our wedding, where we tied the knot in front of our closest friends and family.
* I have about 5,949 days to go until retirement, give or take a few hundred here or there of course.
* There are a mere 354 more days to go until Michelle and I celebrate our Fifth Wedding Anniversary. I am very fortunate that this wonderful woman has come into my life.
* There are only 215 more days to go until Spring 2016, my favorite season of the year.
* There are a mere 135 days left for content before I post my Goodbye 2015 Blog, reliving this past year based on events that I have placed right here.
* There are 129 more shopping days left to go until Christmas, it might be time to start planning and getting ready.
* There are only 105 more days to go until I celebrate yet another Anniversary of my 21st Birthday.
* Michelle and I will be traveling west in 46 more days for the 2015 Springs Festival. An event that we have went to the past few years with Smitty and Stephanie. Lot's of great deals and things to see.
* There are only 26 more days left before we go on our 2015 Cruise. I've watched everyone else enjoy their time away for vacation and trips to the beaches, now it's about to be our turn.
* There are only 18 Days left until the start of the 2015 WVU Football season. The Mountaineers will host Georgia Southern right here in Morgantown.
* This is the 4,165th Blog that I have written for George's Journal in the nearly 11 years it has been that I first started writing it. It's a very nice point of reference for me and things that have went on during my life.
* No work on the Hall Family Tree this week, it's just that time of the year when I do nothing on it.
* Absolutely nothing new on the Brother search this past week, although I can't say that it has not been eventful this week concerning my other Brother.
* At the Buffett concert last week one of the people we were tailgating with made a game called Tumblerz made by Zanesburgh. Donnie and Wendy whom we have went to the Buffett Concert with the past three years played an epic game that I caught on video. If anyone is interested in purchasing one of these games, you can e-mail Larry at ZANESBURGH@gmail.com
* This Thursday Michelle, Kim and Brittany will be doing a Da Vinci and Dessert class where they paint a scene from fall.
* Our contract at work has been extended another six months beyond November with a possibility of two more three month extensions. It's a legal mess sorting this all out.
* Doing good at my lifestyle change. The Fitbit I bought a couple of weeks ago is tracking my activity and sleep patterns and works in conjunction with my LoseIt ap to track everything and award exercise bonuses. We're definitely back on track.
* One of the places that we traveled to this past Saturday that I forgot to mention was Heston Farm. We stopped in to check the place out as it was one of the places we considered for our wedding. We bought a bottle of Blackberry Wine to bring home. We also went to the Pokey Dot for dinner before coming back home.
* There is a Light UP the Night - Latern & Butterfly Release this coming Saturday at 6:30 at the Upper Field in Westover. When went to the event at Chic-Fil-A last month we learned of this event and have planned on attending.
* Have yourselves a great day and stay positive.
* Hi ho hi ho