* Monday is now once again behind us, we've got that work week started and it's kind of a hump day for Michelle and I. You know what that means.
* It has been 18,881 days since I was born. One thing this makes you realize is that life is in fact very short, make the most of each and every day.
* It's been 4,104 days since I Graduated from West Virginia University with a Degree in Geography. I've been fortunate enough to have been working in my field even 4 years prior to me graduating.
* 2,705 days ago Michelle and I went out on our very first date, we had known each other some years earlier, but she was married at the time with two young kids but I still remember the first time I saw her very well.
* Its been 1,929 days since I proposed marriage.
* 1,466 days ago in front of our closest family and friends, we had ourselves a Caribbean style wedding.
* I have about 5,956 days or so to go until I retire, give or take a few hundred here or there of course.
* I have 361 more days to go until my wonderful wife and I celebrate our Fifth Wedding Anniversary. Never too early to start counting down on that one lol.
* We are just a mere 222 more days away from Springtime, Phil has made numerous visits this summer enjoying some of the apples in the back yard. Maybe I need to find him a steady woman, the hookers just aren't doing it for him anymore.
* There are 142 more days of content before I publish my Goodbye 2015 Blog, where I relive the previous year based on what I write in my Blog.
* We only have 136 more days left of Christmas Shopping, I'm surprised Walmart doesn't have their Christmas stuff out yet, let the students get settled and something tells me we will start seeing it.
* There are 112 more days to go until I celebrate yet another Anniversary of my 21st Birthday. Don't ask me why I stay at 21, I have been legal to drink since I was 18 in West Virginia. They raised the drinking age after I was already over the age.
* There are 53 days until the 2015 Springs Festival. Michelle and I love going up there to this Amish Community, we always get some great deals on recently harvested crops.
* There are only 33 more days to go until our Cruise aboard the Carnival Pride. Be sure to watch us.
* There are only 25 more days to go until the start of the 2015 WVU Football season, I'm getting ready for this season and things look like they may be shaping up well for the 2015 squad.
* There are only 2 more days until the Parrot Heads unite in Pittsburgh once again to see Jimmy Buffett, we are absolutely ready this year. Fins Up!!!!! This is going to be a great year and a great tailgate.
* I have written a total of 4,157 Blogs in the nearly 11 years it has been since I started writing this documented portion of my life.
* Nothing new on the Brother Search this week, we are at a crossroads and I have no idea really where to go from here other than just simply hope for fate.
* Very little work on the Hall Family Tree this week, I think I updated a birthday or two but nothing really that major.
* I had hopes that Josh Judy would be picked up by some MLB team this season after last years injury, but he has spent the entire season so far for the York Revolution.
* I'm loving this new fitbit that I bought, I see myself doing things that I would not normally do just to get my steps in or burn calories. I'm monitoring everything and have been for over a week now, son the weight is coming off again. Blood sugars are back to semi-normal and I'm sure my Doctor will love that fact.
* Michelle is flying solo this week at work, her Partner in Crimes Husband is having surgery and will be out the entire week. Our thoughts are with Joe and Lydia in hopes of a speedy recovery.
* We set the new EZ Up up Sunday, I bought a 12' x 12' one to go along with the 10' x 10' one we have for the tailgate this Thursday.
* Have yourselves one heck of a fine day.
* Hi ho hi ho