* Well that nightmare of a day called Monday is now once again behind us, now we are staring straight down the barrel of a Tuesday. Unless the blue footed boobies and the sloth show up at my door selling dehydrated water, I can't think of a better reason to do a tidbits.
* It has been a very short 18,874 days since I was born, hopefully that number will continue to grow
* It has been 4,097 days since I Graduated from West Virginia University, something that I am very proud of especially considering how late it was in life that I even started.
* It has been 2,698 days since Michelle and my first date, 10,000 BC was the movie. Good thing I didn't take her to a good movie, she might not have ever went out with me again.
* It was 1,922 days ago that I proposed marriage to Michelle.
* 1,459 days ago in front of our closest friends and family, we had ourselves a little bit of a wedding.
* I have about 5,963 days to go until I retire, give or take a few hundred here or there of course.
* There are only 229 more days to go until Spring 2015, my favorite season of the year.
* I have 149 more days of content to go before I wrote my Goodbye 2015 that is my very last blog of the year. I recall my previous year based on what I put right here.
* There are only 143 more shopping days left until Christmas.
* There are also only 119 more days to go until my next anniversary of my 21st Birthday.
* There are only 60 more days to go until my wonderful wife and I once again attend the Springs Festival in Springs Pennsylvania.
* The one thing we are really paying attention to is that there are now only 40 more days to go until we once again set sail on our Eastern Caribbean Cruise aboard the newly remodeled Carnival Pride.
* There are only 32 more days until WVU officially opens up their 2015 season for Football. Fall drills officially got under way yesterday, so Football season is upon us.
* There are only 9 more days to go until we party down with Jimmy Buffett.
* There are only 2 more days to go until mine and Michelle's Fourth Wedding Anniversary
* This is the 4,147th Blog that I have written for George's Journal in the over a decade that I have been writing it.
* No work this week on the Hall Family Tree, it's just that time of the year when I have other things that I would prefer to concentrate on.
* Nothing new in the Brother Search this week, don't know where we will go from here but it's going to be challenging.
* For you KDKA McDonald's Pittsburgh Steelers Trivia Challenge fans, this Saturday night at 11:30 is when our first round game will appear. If we win here we will appear in the Semi-Final round on September 5th. If we advance there we will make it to the Championship to be determined September 12th. Tune in and cheer, we will need the luck.
* It was 31 years ago yesterday that this happened, my how time flies by.
* Michelle and I will be going to the WV Blackbears game this Saturday Afternoon, Happy Anniversary to us.
* There is a Poker Run this weekend to honor Sgt Todd May who was killed in the line of duty a few years ago.
* Just a little reminder that if you have some spare time and you want to broaden yourself, Coursera is a great tool to brush up on just about anything. They are free online courses from from of the top Universities.
* Angela McClain is a Consultant with Tastefully Simple if you ever order from them.
* Have yourselves a fabtabulous day
* Hi ho hi ho