Links

Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Tuesday's Tidbits

* Well that dreaded and dreary thing that they call Monday is now once again behind us and we are staring straight down the barrel of a Tuesday, I can't think of a better reason to do a tidbits.

* It was 18,895 days ago that my Mother gave me an eviction notice from her Belly. I guess living there for 9 months was long enough.

* It has been 4,118 days since I Graduated from West Virginia University. Seems like only yesterday I was in pursuit of my degree, now my Nephew Calvin is in pursuit of his as Brittany graduated this spring.

* It was 2,718 days ago that I took Michelle out for a night on the town, actually it was a horrible movie and some Pizza. This is the day my life changed for the better forever.

* 1,943 days ago I decided I had made Michelle wait long enough and proposed marriage to her. Probably the second smartest thing I have ever done in my life.

* 1,480 days ago I did the smartest thing I have ever done in my life when I married Michelle.

* I have about 5,942 more days to go until retirement, give or take a few hundred here or there.

* There are 347 more days to go until our Fifth Wedding Anniversary.

* We are 208 days away from the beginning of my favorite season, I love the Spring time. Some people love the fall because of all the beautiful colors, give me the Spring and the renewal of all the foliage.

* There are 128 more days to go until New Years and my Goodbye 2015 Blog. It has been an eventful year to say the least.

* There are 122 more shopping days left to go until Christmas, it's time to start planning, laying away or watching for sales. I can see the Christmas stuff coming out to your local Walmart stores in the very near future.

* There are only 98 more days to go until we have another Anniversary of my 21st Birthday.

* In only 56 more days start to be on the lookout for a flying DeLorean and a guy named Marty McFly, since we are getting close to the time when Marty jumped ahead to.

* In 39 more days we will be heading to the Springs Festival in Springs Pa. It's a great time and a chance to get some very good produce at a very cheap price.

* There are only 19 more days left to go until our 2015 Cruise to the Eastern Caribbean.

* There are only 11 more days until the start of the 2015 WVU Football season, I can say that I am ready to watch some football.

* This is the 4,173rd Blog that I have written for George's Journal. I'm coming up on the 11th Anniversary of my first post here in a few weeks.

* No work on the Hall Family Tree this week, it's getting to that time of the year where I start concentrating on it.

* Nothing new coming up on the Brother search, I think we are at a dead end on the search. At this point I have no idea what to do next.

* I have come across a few more old family pictures that I will be scanning in the near future, some are duplicates and some are not. I want to get them captured and back to my Sister Pam.

* As events are getting closer and closer and some events are falling off of my countdown, I'm going to need to start adding new events and things to count down.

* I did receive my first letter from my Brother over the weekend. He's done some very bad things and hurt a number of people who love him, but it is time for some very tough love.

* Hopefully the new Pheonix Bakery will be opening up its doors once again in the very near future. They are hoping for sometime in early September.

* I'm thinking we need more family get togethers, I was thinking about maybe trying to organize an afternoon or a night where everyone goes bowling or something.

* I have been telling a number of members in my family about the Kübler-Ross model so that they can maybe understand when it will be safe again to trust. It's a very good thing to remember as we all go forward.

* It was on this day in 1835 that the Great Moon Hoax took place.

* Have yourselves a wonderful day and enjoy every minute of it.

* Hi ho hi ho

No comments: