Links

Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Tuesday's Tidbits

* Well my wonderful and cold three day weekend is now a thing of the past, now it's time to head back into the office and start a new work week. Still can't think of a better reason than that to do a tidbits.

* 18,706 days now I have been alive. I wake up each morning and am thankful for each and every one of them and even more so that I get to add to that total once again.

* 3,929 days ago, I fulfilled a lifetime dream of mine and Graduated from West Virginia University.

* 2,530 days ago Michelle and I went out on our first date. If was dinner at Pizza Hut and a horrible movie, but I think she forgave me for the movie choice.

* It was 1,754 days ago that I got down on one knee and proposed marriage to Michelle. We were already living together, so it was just a matter of when I was going to ask and not if.

* 1,291 days ago at the Marilla Center, Michelle and I exchanged our Marital Vows in front of out closest friends and family at the Marilla Center.

* I have about 6,132 days ot so, give or take a few hundred here or there, until I enter into the world of retirement.

* There are 317 more days of content that I can write this year before my Goodbye 2015 Blog is posted.

* If you are waiting to start your Christmas Shopping, there are 311 more shopping days to go.

* In 287 more days I will be celebrating yet another anniversary of my 21st birthday.

* I am 170 days away from Michelle and I celebrating our fourth wedding anniversary.

* Picnic 2015 has been scheduled and it will be in another 131 days. Same place as last year, at Krepps Park and we have the pavilion.

* In 89 more days my niece Brittany will be graduating from West Virginia University.

* If you are counting like I am, there are only a mere 31 more days to go until Spring!!!!

* I have written a grand total of 3,961 posts for George's Journal.

* Not sure if I have ever mentioned this here before, but I really Hate Snow.

* Did anyone watch Saturday Night Lives 40th Anniversary Show on Sunday Evening, I DVR'd it and watched it yesterday morning. What a wonderful show that I have grown up with.

* Josh Judy has signed with the York Revolution of the International League for the 2015 season. Her had a season ending injury last year on Fathers Day as he threw a 96 MPH Fastball and broke both bones in his wrist with the throw. He has been cleared to play, but MLB teams are hesitant to sign him at this time. He went through this a couple of years ago as well and was with York only briefly before being picked up by the Angels Organization.

* Be careful out there with travel, we were supposed to have a winter storm warning for last night and I haven't looked outside yet. Travel may be a little hazardous. Be safe.

* Today is Fat Tuesday. Meaning tomorrow is Ash Wednesday. Meaning all kinds of deals on Fish on Fridays!!!!

* Hi ho hi ho

No comments: