Links

Saturday, February 14, 2015

To My Wife

On this Valentines Day, I would like to ask a very special Lady if she would in fact continue to be my Valentine as she is every day of the year.

Michelle is the love of my life and my best friend, she is the ying to my yang and the lamb to my tuna fish (lol).

Now we just have to decide what kind of a Valentines Day gift we have to get for each other. Each year we go in together and get each other a big gift, last year it was the Webber Grill, there have been other grills, bread makers, vacuum sealers, and about anything and everything that has been associated with food that one could imagine. This year I think we are looking in another direction, especially since she can't really go out and eat, we just haven;t decided what yet.

Michelle, I love you with all my heart, will you be my Valentine?

No comments: