Links

Saturday, February 21, 2015

Saturday Morning Ramblings

Well here I sit once again in a quiet household, I'm the first one to recover from that losing battle with that dreaded Sandman (Not Snowman) last night and I'm up early surfing the net and collecting my thoughts for the day. The 70's classic Semi-Tough is playing on the TV in the background.

We were supposed to have gotten this huge snow storm last night, as much as a foot of snow here was predicted from some last night up until this morning, well it did not come and I don't think we got any snow accumulation overnight. Michelle has has they Do You Want to Build a Snowman lyrics from Frozen stuck in her head so I had to come up with something to counter act that damn song..LOL

 Today they are once again calling for more snow to hit the area, so with that in mind we once again have no plans for the day. We're pretty stocked up if we get snow bound, (plus we have two four wheel drive vehicles) so we are prepared for anything pretty much.

I do hate to be stuck in the house, and do tend to get a little bit of cabin fever around this time of the year, so I'm not sure if I have ever mentioned this before, but I Hate Snow. Not a big fan of the cold wintery white stuff that the heavens pukes all over the place like an inebriated college kids delivers street pizza. Give me the Spring time.

Have a Great Day.

No comments: