Links

Sunday, February 15, 2015

Sunday Morning Rambling

Here I sit once again in a quiet household, I'm up collecting my thoughts on a very cold Sunday Morning and watching the end of American Hustle.

I'm not sure if I have ever mentioned this before on my blog, because I'm usually pretty quiet about this subject, but I hate snow. Not just a little bit, but a whole lot. Especially when we are out yesterday afternoon and there are moronic drivers everywhere that have no idea in the world how to drive in these conditions. Spring can't get here any quicker.

Our plans for this Sunday, probably heading out to grocery shop, finish up laundry and get into a whole lot of nothing else. I would imagine that due to the bitter cold temperatures today, it's currently 3° F outside, that we'll be here most of the day and most likely on the electric blanket staying nice and toasty. It's going to be a little too bitter cold to do do anything outside today.

So have a nice relaxing Sunday.

No comments: