Links

Monday, February 02, 2015

Groundhog Day!!!!

As we start to head back to work today, we have to remember that this day belongs to my fine furry friend Phil from  Punxsutawney, that magnificent prognosticator of prognosticators and that marvelous little friend of mine who will determine today whether or not if we will have to suffer through another six weeks of this dreary winter or if spring is right around the corner.

Now I'm not sure if I have ever once indicated my feelings about how I feel about this Winter stuff, but I more than dislike it I down right hate snow.

So Phil, I hope you have been enjoying the liquor and easy female Groundhogs we have sent up to party with you this evening. I know there is probably a big party on Goblers Knob including the big fireworks display that they usually put on just about now, I hope you have partied your furry little butt off and done so that you don't care to see your shadow even if it is there.

So please Phil, lets let this Winter crap end and allow us to enjoy Springtime. I'm ready for longer days, shorts and Sandals. I'm ready to break out the grill and smoke some stuff on the Webber. I'm ready for Spring.

Phil, I would very much appreciate it if you would make this happen. =)

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: