Links

Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Hump Day

Well that is two days down now, now all we have to do is get up over this dreaded Noon time hump. Once we are over that you can look just past a photo flashback and see the dawn of another weekend off in the distance.

I'm not sure if I have ever mentioned this on my blog before, but I Hate Snow. Not only do I hate snow I hate the absolutely unbearable frigid cold temperatures that are associated with it, much like what we are currently experiencing. Bring on the Springtime and lets put Winter 2014-5 into our memory banks for the season, what do you say Mother Nature, let's see the rebirth of the foliage in the very near future please.

We are still looking into the Niagara Falls trip coming up in the near future. We are just on the initial planning stages of it right now, so there is still a lot to learn before we head up that way. I think we are leaning towards staying in Canada, but that's hasn't been decided yet as we really have a lot to learn yet such as looking into the maiden of the mist among other things. Two years at the National Mall and the Smithsonian were enough to take a season or two off.

Have a great day.

No comments: