Links

Monday, February 16, 2015

President's Day

This is one Monday that doesn't really suck. Normally I'm heading off to work, but since it is President's Day my weekend gets to extend one more day before I have to head back into the office for a new week of working.

My plans for the day are pretty simple, I'll probably do a little work on the Hall Family Heritage Site, and do a little bit of updating to the Brother Search that we have started. I'll find something productive to get myself into, just not sure exactly what as of yet.

We looked into getting a couple of 16" x 20" portraits that we had done on our last cruise actually mounted and framed. Going by the estimates that I have printed out, it would have cost us $1,100 to get both of them done without any discounts, about $6-700 with the "discounts" that we were being offered. Needless to say, we did not have them mounted as I was figuring on about $100-$150 each to get them both mounted. I think we can find an option, or two or more to make this a much more economically feasible option than having it framed professionally. Talk about a sticker shock......

Have a Great day.


No comments: