Links

Saturday, February 14, 2015

Saturday Morning Rambling

I'll post this blog a little later this morning, I'm up early collecting my thoughts for the day and watching the Faculty on HBO.

Nothing planned for us today, other than Michelle has to go over and do a little bit of blood work later this morning. She has a Doctors appointment later this week, and they are wanting to test her blood to see how she is doing.

Other than that, nothing really planned for the day. It's supposed to be cold, so that may weigh pretty heavily into our plans when we decide what we may or may not do.

The Mountaineer Basketball team plays this afternoon at 4:00 on ESPN 2, so I may watch that if I get a chance to. The Mountaineer Baseball team started the season off yesterday on a high note as they beat #24 Clemson 2-0 to open the 2015 season up. They open up at home on March 17th if the stadium gets completed on time.

Have a great day and stay warm.

No comments: