Links

Thursday, December 20, 2012

Photo Flashback Thursday



Once a week I like to take a little bit of time out and look through all of my pictures that I have stored on my computer. I like to find one picture and relive that moment in time on my blog. Sometimes it's pretty easy to find it, sometimes it's not so easy, it is however always a lot of fun.

This weeks pic I think I will call "Hair Today, Gone Tomorrow". I appeared to have a little bit of hair at this time, as well as the old mustache that I supported for a number of years. My brother Gary was also sporting a lot of hair back in those days, although I think he is letting it grow out again.

I'm thinking this picture was taken many years ago and taken at the Little Village in Star City. A group of us were going to see Lynard Skynard and Bad Company at the WVU Coliseum.

I'm thinking the year was 1992. I remember when we left the bar that night that Gary peeled his tires going out of the bar JUST as a Star City cop was getting into his car across the street. Knowing he was going to chase Gary I got in front of him to run block, but Gary was waiting for me at the bottom of the Star City hill with the cop trying to get around me.

Long story short, because we were all going to the concert and we were all together, he let Gary go or else he was going to be a little more stern.

It was a great night and a great concert.

No comments: