Links

Tuesday, December 04, 2012

Tuesday's Tidbits

* Well Monday is once again in our rear view mirrors and we are staring straight down the barrel of a Tuesday. I can't think of a better reason than that to do a tidbits.

* 1,726 days ago I had the pleasure of going out on my first date with a woman I would later marry.

* 949 days ago I asked that special woman to marry me.

* We have enjoyed 486 days of wedded bliss and we enjoyed a big feast in front of our friends and family.

* Only 21 more shopping days left until Santa Claus makes his yearly journey around the world. NORAD will once again be tracking Jolly old St Nick as he makes his way around the world visiting all the boys and girls who were on the nice list.

* The West Virginia Mountaineer Football team accepted their bowl bid yesterday, it will be in the Pinstripe Bowl at Yankee Stadium and the opponent will be the all so familiar Syracuse Orangemen. the game will be played on December 29th against a long time foe. Should be a good as this is one team Geno Smith has struggled against the past two years.

* It's a cardio day today. I have to admit I wasn't up to working out yesterday morning, I got ready and went in, I was just very blah and didn't hit the gym. Both Michelle and I have been fighting off a touch of the flu. * Good night, Mrs. Calabash, wherever you are! * Hi ho hi ho

No comments: