Links

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Hump Day

If you look over that noon time hump, on the other side of a photo flashback, you can start to see the dawn of another weekend. I guess it's all downhill from here.

The picture that you see is from a story that happened in West Virginia yesterday. A Gas Pipeline Exploded down around Sissonville yesterday afternoon. early reports were that the flames were so hot that it melted the asphalt on I-77 causing it to be shut down yesterday. I imagineit would have been something to see, I grabbed this picture off of Facebook yesterday as it was happening.

Early indications are that no one was hurt, although that could always change between the time of me writing this and the time of this posting.

Anyone ready for the weekend yet? I know that I am and it'll be a busy one for me. Christmas shopping and traveling are on our agenda this weekend. Michelle is going to be off on Friday, I was going to take off but that is up in the air right now. There'll be some Christmas shopping and traveling to east Liverpool Ohio for her Grandmothers Christmas.

Lifting and cardio day

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: