Links

Thursday, December 13, 2012

Photo Flashback Thursday





Once a week I like to take a little bit of time out and look through all of my pictures. I like to find just one captured moment in time to reflect upon and relive briefly in my blog. Sometimes it's a pretty easy task, sometimes it's not so easy. It is however always a lot of fun.

The gentleman you see in this picture is a man who I never had the pleasure of meeting. He was my Great-Great-Grandfather on my Mother's side. He was Westover's one man police force for a number of years, "Chiefy" Newbraugh as he was known was the police chief, or should I say the entire police force for the City of Westover years ago.

He's a man I never met, but have heard and read numerous stories about him on Facebook in the Growing up in Morgantown Page. There is even a picture or two of him over there other than this one.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: