Links

Sunday, December 09, 2012

Cookie Day Part II

Yes back by popular demand, the sequel to Cookie day will take place today. I lost count on how many Christmas Cookies Michelle made yesterday, but now we're going to get into our chocolate chip and our banana nut breads today.

To say our oven got a good workout yesterday would be an understatement, I think we went a little overboard on the butterscotch cookies that I love so much. I had to run out yesterday to get more flour and butter.

We have a tray of butterscotch for Arron who also loves them, but he was busy in Fairmont yesterday as University High beat Fairmont Senior 82-67. I would imagine he'll find his way over here today.

Time to finish up our Christmas baking today. Next weekend we have traveling, Company dinner and shopping on the agenda so we'll be pretty busy.

No comments: