Links

Saturday, December 01, 2012

Saturday Morning Ramblings

Here I am up early once again collecting my thoughts for the day. Everyone else has fought a losing battle with the sandman and I'm the first to recover for the day. In the background the movie Major League II is on, one of my favorites, and it does bring back a lot of memories for me that I used to spend with my boys of summer.

We had planned on this being our Christmas Cookie day, but Michelle said she would just rather wait until next week to do anything. I think we're just going to relax at home and watch the Mountaineers today.

Today is Sr Day, this will be the last time that this group of Seniors will ever play a game at home. The Kansas Jayhawks are in town, hopefully Geno and Tavon can give us all something to remember them by. Rumblings are the Stedman Bailey who is only a Junior, will be declaring for the NFL draft after this season but that is just a rumor and only speculation at this point.

Have a great day and Let's Go Mountaineers.

No comments: