Links

Thursday, October 11, 2012

Photo Flashback Thursday



Once a week I like to take a little bit of time out and look through all of my digital pictures that I have stored on a here. I like to select just one picture and write a little bit of a blog about that picture. Sometimes it's pretty easy to find one, and sometimes it's not that easy. It is however always a lot of fun.

This weeks picture takes us back a few years, back to when my Nephew Moke was coming home after his basic training from the Military. He was flying into Pittsburgh and Pam and Ang and I drove up to pick him up when he arrived.

I took them all out to Primanti Brothers after we picked him up, it was the first time any of them had ever been to one.

Funny thing is, after it was all said and done and Moke talked about that day, he would have just rather have had Ang pick him up and get a hotel at the airport if you know what I mean. We were all very happy to see him, but he explained to me some time later that not seeing his GF for a while, he was extremely in need of some private time with Ang so to speak.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: