Links

Friday, October 12, 2012

Big Ole Hairy Friday

Yes it is once again that time of the week that we all look foreword to, when we can take time to cease the labors for the week and take a little bit of needed time out to enjoy the fruits of those labors. It is once again the dawn of another weekend, and a Big Ole Hairy Friday and MY three day Holiday weekend since I was in training Monday.

You looking for some High School Football? Morgantown High is at home to play Ohio Powerhouse Steubenville. The Hawks travel to Moundsville to take on John Marshall and Clay Battelle tries to make it 8 in a row as they play host to Cameron this evening in Blacksville.

The Mountaineers play tomorrow afternoon in Texas against the #1 Pass Defense in the country when we play the Texas Tech Red Riders. Something tells me they won't be the #1 pass defense after this game is over as Geno Smith and the Air Raid Offense will be the opponent.

I'm off today. Monday was a federal Holiday and I was in training on Monday at WVU, so I'm going to take my there day holiday weekend this weekend instead of last weekend. It helps that the Steelers were playing last night if you know what I mean.

Have a great day.

No comments: