Links

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Halloween Hump Day

Happy Halloween!!!!!

Today is halloween, the day when little kiddies usually get to go out in their costumes and collect all kinds of goodies....usually. Halloween in Monongalia County as I'm sure it is in many places has been postponed until tomorrow night due to Hurricane Sandy and the impact it has had on the entire northeast.

Here in Morgantown we were hammered with a great deal of heavy snow, but not as bad as Preston County that had as of this morning 75% of its residents without any power. The good news is this should clear up soon, the bad news is it may take a while to get the power back on in many places.

We were fortunate as we didn't lose power and we were both able to make it to and from work. Both at where Michelle works and where I work were both running on skeleton crews, I was the only one in my office and if it had not been for a meeting that I had yesterday morning on restarting a project, I probably would have stayed home myself.

Cardio and lifting day.

Stay warm and dry.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: