* Well Monday is once again behind us and we are staring straight down the barrel of a Tuesday, I can't think of any better reason than that to do a tidbits.
* It was 1,663 days ago my life changed forever. Michelle and I went out on our first date.
* 886 Days ago in the early AM, I got down on one knee and proposed marriage. Fortunately for me she said yes.
* 423 days ago we tied the bounds of matrimony in front of our closest friends and family.
* The countdown continues, there are only a mere 84 more shopping days left until Christmas.
* 39 years ago today, on a flag football intramural field on Van Voorhis Road where a regional Rehabilitation Hospital hospital sits, I broke my leg playing football. It was a greentree fracture to my left thigh that needed surgery to have a pin drilled through my leg, a month in the hospital in traction, 6 weeks at hoke in a body cast, a month of recovery followed by another 2 weeks in traction because I never gained full range of motion followed by two more additional weeks in a straight leg cast to learn to walk again.
* On a happy note, Happy 40th Birthday to Chris Ostien. We celebrated it this summer when you weren't expecting it.
* Congrats to mark Devault. He's left Mantech and is now working at Mylan. He'll be in the IT department I would assume, since he is one heck of a programmer.
* Michelle has been hitting the elliptical pretty hard in the mornings and evening.
* I'm back to working out every morning before work like I was. I slacked off a little due to a broken toe, but we're back at it.
* Speaking of.....hi ho hi ho