Links

Thursday, October 04, 2012

Photo Flashback Thursday





Once a week I like to take a little bit of time out and look through all of my pictures that I have stored on an external drive to my computer. They are images I have taken or scanned through the years and have kept. I like to find one special picture to blog about and talk about. Sometimes this is pretty easy and sometimes it's not so easy to find that one special picture. It is however a lot of fun.

This weeks picture goes back a few years, back to the first time I took Michelle and Hayley to the Rosiak 4th of July Party a few years ago. I think this is the only one Hayley has been to if I am correct.

Every Rosiak party there is always a historic water battle that always seems to take place. This year was no different, we were getting ready to start the battle. As I recall, everyone got wet, actually at a Rosiak party that is pretty much a given, but as you can tell by this picture the battle has not started yet.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: