Links

Monday, October 08, 2012

Columbus Day

Today is a Federal Holiday, usually meaning that I would have the day off due to the fact that I'm a Federal Contractor. NETL where I work is closed today and everyone is enjoying the extended Holiday Weekend, providing their individual companies recognize the day which mine does.

However I will be at WVU both all day today and tomorrow at the Department of Geology and Geography getting a refresher course in the ESRI software that I use. I use the software every day and sometimes it just helps to hone skills that you may have forgotten about or been changed due to upgrades in the software. This training is in three phases as we did not need the first two phases, we're doing the final phase which is meant for seasoned users.

So I'll be down there today and Tomorrow and be back in the Office later on Wed for a meeting and Thursday, possibly taking Friday as my holiday just a little bit late.

Hi ho hi oh wait, I'm going to school today.

No comments: