Links

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Tuesday's Tidbits

* Well Monday is once again behind us, and what a long one it was, I can't think of a better reason that that to do a tidbits.

* Talk about a long day. I woke up yesterday morning around 3:00 AM and stayed up until it was time to go work out at 6:00 and then go to work. 7:00 last night I finally walked in the door for the last time. Talk about a long day, most of it was spent at the hospital with Michelle.

* BTW, we had Michelle at the Emergency Room yesterday. Initial diagnosis was kidney stones, it appears just to be a deep infection in her kidneys.

* Speaking of my lovely wife, it was 1,677 days ago that we went out on our first date.

* An even 900 days ago we were engaged.

* We have been married for 437 wonderful days.

* There are only 70 more shopping days left until Christmas.

* On my workouts I've decided to move my cardio back inside to the treadmills for the winter. I loved the spring and summer mornings of just getting out and spending some time on our trail before I started work, now I'll spend the next few months staring at a screen that monitors everything.

* If she's healthy, Michelle is going back home this weekend and Chad and Laiah will be in Texas. I'll be watching a lot of sports and eating a lot of pizza this weekend.

* Speaking of Pizza, I better start working it off now.

* Hi ho hi ho

No comments: