Links

Wednesday, October 03, 2012

Hump Day Sports


 Take me home, Country Roads. I swear seeing this brings a tear to me eye, knowing that 60,000+ fans were still in the stands last Saturday, including the Baylor fans to sing the beloved John Denver Hit.

Something I pointed out last week was that there was going to be an amazing gigapixel picture taken at the game this past week. I said that I would share it on my blog when it became available. well, here it is. It's a 360° high definition image were you can zoom into about anyone who is in the stadium and see a close up of them, It's a remarkable picture. What's even more amazing is the video board behind where you start, will play the games intro video if you click it. What an amazing gift.

The Mountaineers travel this weekend to play in a match up of a couple of top 10 and undefeated teams Saturday night when the Mountaineers visit the Longhorn State and 102,000 screaming Longhorn fans. We'll show them there is only one Austin that matters, and it's not their city, it's Tavon.

Well the Pirates have officially extended the longest streak of sub .500 seasons in all professional athletics to I believe 20 years now. I thought they would break this streak earlier this year, but there is always hope and hanging on to yet another "next year". They were very exciting to watch this summer.

The Steelers fresh off of a bye week will host the Philadelphia Eagles at 1:00. This will be a battle to determine who the best team in the state of Pennsylvania is.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: