Links

Friday, July 20, 2012

Big Ole Hairy Friday

Yes it is once again that time of the week that we all look foreword to, when we can take time to cease the labors for the week and take a little bit of needed time out to enjoy the fruits of those labors. It is once again the dawn of another weekend, and a Big Ole Hairy Friday.

Kind of to my surprise, BOPARC is really not doing anything this evening. Usually they have a concert or a movie playing. Next week is WV MountainFest and I can understand next week, but like I said I am a little surprised that there is nothing scheduled for kids or the family this evening.

My guess is we will be doing some of our grocery shopping this evening since we are going to be traveling tomorrow. Other than that, we'll be leading a pretty boring life on this day. We'll do our regular Friday evening dinner and that will probably be it.

Lifting and cardio day.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: