Links

Monday, July 09, 2012

Tuesday's Tidbits

* Well once again Monday is in our rear view mirrors and we are staring straight down the barrel of a Tuesday, I for the life of me can;t think of a better reason than that to do a tidbits.

* 1,579 days ago my life changed forever as Michelle and I went out on our first date together. It was to see a horrible movie, but I hit the jackpot.

* 802 Days ago I got down on one knee in the back yard and proposed marriage at 4:00 in the morning.

* 339 days ago we all partied down at the Marilla center as Michelle and I exchanged our vows.

* There are only 168 more shopping days left until Christmas.

* It's 61 more days until we set sail on the high seas towards the Bahama's.

* How about them Buccos. The Pittsburgh Pirates have been tearing it up as of late and are in first place at the All-Star break. I'm just happy the drought is appearing to be over with.

* Talking baseball, Josh Judy is 2-2 on the season with 39 strikeouts in AAA Louisville.

* Michelle has learned that she will be having surgery next Month. It's going to be scheduled for August 20th. Women stuff, so I don't want to go too far into details.

* It seems like we have finally gotten a little bit of a break from the HOT HOT HOT weather and it was only HOT yesterday. Temps only reached the upper 80's. (I LOVE IT!!!)

* Cardio day

* Hi ho hi ho

No comments: