Links

Saturday, July 28, 2012

Saturday Morning Ramblings

Here I sit once again in a quiet household collecting my thoughts as everyone else is fast asleep. I'm up early as I usually am with some movie playing in the background and me sitting here trying to determine whats going on today.

We're dog sitting the yorkie that Michelle's mom gave to Ashley and "Little Rock of Love" is tucked under the covers with Michelle. That little puppy has just way too much energy, but he is a lot of fun to play with, he likes to terrorize the cats.

Michelle's Pampered Chef Party went pretty well, the online show is now completed and she did a little better than last time. She'll meet with the Representative Monday and if all goes well, we should have a couple of hundred dollars worth of free products coming our way. If you have ever owned the products, you will know they are some of the highest quality, most durable cooking supplies out there. We love everything we have.

Today there is not much on the agenda, we went to Chris and Jenny's last night to watch the opening ceremony of the Olympics. I have to say I was sitting there wondering WTF????? I think they really kind of dropped the ball on this. They were going the history of England and did the industrial revolution with a bunch of tall smoke stacks plus they pumped the smell of sulpher into the stadium. I wasn't that impressed.

Have a great day.

No comments: