Links

Saturday, July 07, 2012

Saturday Morning Ramblings

Usually this is where I say that I am the only person up in a quiet household, truth be told Michelle was about about an hour and a half before me today. Completely caught me by surprise.

It's supposed to be HOT HOT HOT today with the temperatures looking to getting into the 100° F range. With temps like that I told Michelle I didn't want to sit at home, I wanted to get out and enjoy a little bit of water.
I think today's agenda includes us making our first trip to Heston Farm in Fairmont. It was actually one of the few places we considered on having our wedding last year, but it was just too much of a bite into our budget so we chose the Marilla Center which cost us about 1/4 of what it would have cost us for Heston Farm. They have the winery up and working now, so it's a little more appealing to go and visit.

Water? Plans are going to Wave Tek Pool today. Michelle woke up feeling a little under the weather, so we'll see how the day plays out.

Have a great day and stay cool, it's going to be a hot one.

UPDATE: It's an Idlewild Park day!!!!!

No comments: