Links

Monday, July 16, 2012

I hate Mondays

All good things must come to an end, and unfortunately that includes the thing we work all week for, the weekend. So it's time to get up, get dressed and head into the office and do that thing that you do that lets you pay your bills and enjoy your weekends. Stick the nosed back on the grindstone for a few days, it's time to get back to work.

Michelle was feeling a little under the weather yesterday, so it was a day at home relaxing and watching TV for me and napping for her. I watched the Pirates drop a heartbreaker to a team that has been their Achilles hill the past few seasons. I'm just glad that series is over with.

It's back to the gym again for me today. I took Friday off from lifting, as I'll probably have to start doing more frequently, to rest my shoulder. Labrum Tears are not something you heal from without surgery, I'm just modifying my workout so that I don't irritate it. I'll not stop working out, I made a lifestyle change, little setbacks like this just means you adjust your workout.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: