Links

Friday, July 06, 2012

Big Ole hairy Friday

Yes it is once again that time of the week that we all look foreword to, when we can take time to cease the labors for the week and take a little bit of needed time out to enjoy the fruits of those labors. It is once again the dawn of another weekend, and a Big Ole Hairy Friday.

Movies on the Mon and Fun Fest returns this evening with the movie Zookeeper. So if you are looking for a little bit of cheap, and in cheap I mean free entertainment tonight

Not too sure what is on our agenda for this weekend, I know the weather is going to be HOT HOT HOT once again and I know I would maybe like to be by or in some water somewhere. Maybe do a little bit of swimming and beat the heat a little bit, or at least just make it more tolerable.

I went to the Doctors yesterday about my shoulder, my rotator cuff that I thought was going out is fine, maybe a little wear and tear on it but that's to be expected. The bad news I got was that I have a Labrum Tear on my right shoulder. The only way to fix it is actually to have surgery on the shoulder where they would have to slice it open (can't do it with a scope) and recovery time would be 9 months to a year. Considering I am not anticipating any MLB team to call me and need me to pitch for them, I'm going to let it go and live with the pain. I'll have to alter my workouts slightly as to not do any more damage.

Hi ho hi ho


No comments: