Links

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Hump Day

I swear the hardest blog of the week for me to write is the one I write for the middle of the work week. Nothing is really going on, nothing planned for a few days, already did a tidbits and going to do a flashback tomorrow and here I am stuck in the middle trying to come up with some kind of content.

Can I just put my arm up and wave for a fair catch of this punt? This brainfart of a day when the creative juices just aren't flowing? Sure I can, I can write a blog about absolutely nothing and pass it off as one of my witty posts. Just trick the reader first with a little bit of misdirection to make them think that I'm actually talking about something and all the while running a good smoke screen for my brainfart today.

Naaah I wouldn't do that, I would give you something to read...and I have.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: