Links

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Tuesday's Tidbits

* Well Monday is once again in our rear view mirrors and we are looking straight down the barrel of a Tuesday, can't for the life of me think of a better reason than that to do a tidbits.

* It's been 1,502 marvelous days since Michelle and I had our first date a little over four years ago. A magical night of Pizza Hut, a horrible movie and the start of the rest of my life.

* It's been 725 days since I got down on one knee in the back yard and proposed marriage.

* 262 days ago we partied at the Marilla Center as we said our marital vows.

* There are 245 more shopping days left until Christmas.

* We set sail on our cruise in 138 days.

* We have 66 more days until we head up north for our annual treck to Margaritaville and see Jimmy Buffet.

* I have to say that Blogger has made some back end changes that is really messing me up. I like to write my blogs the night before and then have them post at 4:00 AM the next morning. Since they have switched to this new system, nothing I am setting up to post is posting when it needs to post. If you read my blog early morning and it hasn't posted, give me a yell and remind me to post the blog. It's not me it's Blogger.

* It's a cardio day for me, the whey protein really made a difference yesterday, today it's all cardio. My guess judging by the weather is it will be inside on a treadmill as opposed to outside on our trail.

* Hi ho hi ho

No comments: